Monday, April 30, 2012

4 Products I Can't Live Without!!!

hey girls...
today m going to tell you about the products i can;t live without. Well keep in mind that 1st product should be a hair product, 2nd thing should be a make up product,3rd one should be a skin care product. and the other one can be whatever. so here we go....

1. My Blow Dryer:



2. My Lusious Whitening Base:


It is really a 'whitening' base. It smoothen your skin while protecting it from sun damage. My day is incomplete without it. I just love it.

3. My Scrub:


For you glowing and healthy skin,it is neccessary that your skin should be free of dead skin cells so that new cell can be formed. And for this you need to exfoliate your skin.

4. Perfume Or Deodorant:

And my most favrt is She purple... i lov its smell,so sexy and seductive




now these are mine.... please share yours with me below
xoxo....
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and sho reaction below plz :)